When Sherry retired from 25 years of banking it was her vision to have a place where folks could go and have a restful time away from the sounds of the city, where you could find yourself resting to the sounds of nature, listening to the birds, the trees the local wildlife.
• A place where peace and quiet are the norms.
• A place to unwind with your partner, your family your friends. Not a busy campground.
• A place where you could bring your musical instruments and play with freedom.
• A place to spend a weekend of golfing, tubing kayaking then come to a relaxed peaceful evening.
A place for a “ladies” getaway
• A place for a small group gathering, perhaps an intimate wedding.
We are pet friendly.